• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

YouTube Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6459.png

IMG_6460.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @AutomationIsCool

We have conducted thorough testing to replicate the reported error using a dummy YouTube account. During this testing, we created a new channel under the primary account, and it has come to our attention that YouTube does not permit the listing of this channel in the YouTube trigger event.

To address this issue, we have identified a viable workaround. We recommend utilizing the YouTube connection associated with your primary account and mapping the respective channel ID from your Channel Page within this context. This solution should enable the desired functionality while bypassing the restrictions encountered with the new channel under the dummy account.

Here is a short recorded video on the same - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cq66Lm8cZINcnrDsV1hn3lCPCPUiypRa/view?usp=sharing

1698913264364.png

amas

Hi,

I am having the same problem but the solution is not working. I am mapping the ID of my new channel but in the response it changes automatically and publishes the video in the old one. Any workaround?

Thank you for your valuable time.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-05-28 a las 13.59.16.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-05-28 a las 13.59.16.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 16
P

Pabblymember11

Can you please record a short video demonstrating how you are making the connection? Also, please indicate whether you are connecting your brand account or the regular YouTube account.

amas

Hi, is a channel under a brand account. The brand account is created automatically when creating a second channel (image attahed)
Here you can see the video:
Reel IG - HB | Pabbly Connect
Watch Video

Thanks

Attachments

• A.png
    A.png
    140.1 KB · Views: 20

amas

Hi, I did exactly that (you can see in the video https://komododecks.com/recordings/7NWWAyg18yAK9mRpbZFW?onlyRecording=1)

1. Connect my main account (@gmail)
2. Map my brand account (associated with the same @gmail) with the channel ID from the new channel url

When triggering the workflow, it uploads the video to the main channel as if the mapping step not affect.

So, the issue seems to be that the mapping of the new channel is not working.

Thank you

Update:
as seen in this post: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/youtube-upload-using-channel-id.20004/
When using the task "list videos" or "get channel stats" you can connect the main account, then map the brand account and works properly.

But this is not working for task "upload video" as seen in my previous video. the response and the video upload is always in the main account.

Last edited:
P

Pabblymember11

Have you tried the connection with this email address?

1716980092438.png

amas

Yes, this is the main account. I am working with this in the vídeo. But i need the brand account inside the main that you say

P

Pabblymember11

Can you please record a short video on how you have connected your main Google Account to your YouTube action step?

amas

but this is another completely different account for other projects, and is working ok since years ago. The problem is with the new account with email aliciamas.arte that has standar and brand account.

P

Pabblymember11

Once you connect with it and change the Channel ID in the action step, it will work for the other channels accordingly.

amas

I´ve connected my other account and the response is UNAUTHENTICATED as is other email form other project (image B)

The issue is refered to my @gmail account that has 2 channels (image A)

I understand what you said and the solution given in the first post but it is not working for me.

This is exactly what I have done (as seen in my previous video):
1. Connect the main account @gmail. (standar channel)
2. Map the ID of the secondary channel (this is under the brand account that is not possible to connect)
3. Run the workflow: it works but uploads the video in the main channel even the ID is mapped to other channel.

Any idea of what is happening here?

Thank you

Attachments

• A.png
    A.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 20
  • B.png
    B.png
    151 KB · Views: 22

amas

Yes, the file is uploaded but in the main channel; I need it in the brand channel that i map in the ID

A

Arshita

Hey @amas

As per my understanding, you want an action event in YouTube that allows you to search for the brand ID, map that ID in a subsequent step, and then upload a video to the brand channel instead of the main channel. Currently, you are not able to get the brand ID, and you wish to upload the video to the brand channel. Is this correct?

Please confirm if this is what you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.