• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

[YouTube Uploading]

Piggy69

Can someone help me to create my workflow.

Trigger is Google Drive => New files => new video in the foler.

This part is easy.

Next I am getting issue (image below-.

How can I manage this?

Thanks.

PS : Video size is : 7.4 MB
PPS : My workflow is here : https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjIwNTZiMDYzMjA0MzM1MjY4NTUzNyI_3D_pc

Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 15.18.35.png

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Can someone help me to create my workflow.

Trigger is Google Drive => New files => new video in the foler.

This part is easy.

Next I am getting issue (image below-.

How can I manage this?

Thanks.

PS : Video size is : 7.4 MB
PPS : My workflow is here : https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjIwNTZiMDYzMjA0MzM1MjY4NTUzNyI_3D_pc

View attachment 18523
The file format which you're trying to upload seems to be not correct -

1669894373726.png

Even the file format URL which you're trying upload is not working -

1669894411313.png

Piggy69

@Pabbly

Hello I still need help please.
I still can't upload my video to youtube :-(

Also, I don't understand what's categorie ID means : Enter the video category ID to be assigned to the video. The category ID can be retrieved using the "List Video Categories" action step. E.g. 22

Can you please explain and or make a video tutorial on how to upload a youtube video from Google Drive (Workspace account and normal account).

Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please explain and or make a video tutorial on how to upload a youtube video from Google Drive (Workspace account and normal account).
Seems like the video URL which you are passing from Google Drive doesn't have the proper extension of .mp4.

So, we would suggest you upload the video to the downloadable link and that link you can pass directly to the "Youtube" action step to upload the video.

1671020917727.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Piggy69

Can you please upload the video first to the DropBox account and then pass that uploaded video on DropBox to the Youtube action step?

In that way, the Video URL will become shareable and downloadable to the action step.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Piggy69

We have tried uploading the file URL in the Youtube action step and it is working fine on our end.

1672749419267.png

1672749635647.png

So, kindly check whether you are the owner of the Youtube channel, if you are using the Brand account, or if there is any restriction on uploading a video.