• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

YouTube workflow issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a serious issue with the YouTube workflow.
My FB-Group got spammed by my account with 40 old posts. People are asking why am I doings this, others think the Group got hacked or something.
This is exactly what should NOT happen!

I deactivated the workflow, but would be great to have a solution for that.

I totally understand if sometimes things do not work out, but spamming 40 automated messages within an hour can end pretty badly, and as I see I am not the only one with that problem.

1631369962687.png

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
@Affenjimbo @Jesusmartinez

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have made certain changes at our end and the issue should not appear anymore. Now it will fetch only the new videos that will be posted over your Youtube channel.

We request you to please monitor your workflow for the next few days and let us know if the issue persists. Further, we have reset your account task limit.

@Affenjimbo @Jesusmartinez

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have made certain changes at our end and the issue should not appear anymore. Now it will fetch only the new videos that will be posted over your Youtube channel.

We request you to please monitor your workflow for the next few days and let us know if the issue persists. Further, we have reset your account task limit.
Thanks, please monitor and prevent this issue in the future. My transcriptions limits with another provider are almost depleted because of this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.