• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoom Recordings to Youtube

Batch8888

Hi support

re ticket ##434201

Im setting up a workflow to upload Zoom recordings to Youtube. I cant configure the download urL?
I messaged support via chat and you emailed me a reply below, suggesting to Re-capture the webhook.

This didnt work.

I have re-captured the webhook response. Several times.

In the History when i click on the latest events I can see all the line items of response from Zoom.

however when i go to the workflow it is not showing all the data fields from Zoom?? Im seeing only say 20 fields... not including the download URL

Here is a Loom showing what i see...

help?/

thanks andrew

-------

Hey Andrew!

Thanks for contacting Pabbly support.

Kindly check the image below-

1673356834982.png

Once done, you will be seeing the download URL, as we can see that it is coming in your workflow histroy-

1673356835043.png

It will work for you.

Do check and let us know about it.

Regards

Subin
Pabbly.com
P.S. - Please post all your future queries on our forum for quicker assistance - https://forum.pabbly.com/

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Batch8888

Kindly use the "All Recordings have Completed" trigger event in your Zoom account instead of using the "Recording Completed".

1673415262770.png

Kindly watch the first part of the video tutorial once and then try again.