• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoom>WhatsApp for a specific meeting

Tapuat

I am interested in a zoom<>WhatsApp integration. My question is if it is possible to do send a WhatsApp message to the registrants of a SPECIFIC meeting (and not all the registrants of the same account)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Tapuat

Yes, It is possible to send a WhatsApp message about a specific meeting to the selected person.

This can be possible only by applying Filter as an action step. With the help of Filter, you can filter the contacts to which you wish to send messages.

You may refer to the following video -

I found the solution to this issue but now I have another one. I need to use a Webhook to connect to this service:
https://api.textmebot.com/send.php?.../B]=[your apikey]&text=[text to send]
Further, for your concern, you may use the "Webhook By Pabbly" trigger event for the same.

Tapuat

Hey @Tapuat

Yes, It is possible to send a WhatsApp message about a specific meeting to the selected person.

This can be possible only by applying Filter as an action step. With the help of Filter, you can filter the contacts to which you wish to send messages.

You may refer to the following video -

Further, for your concern, you may use the "Webhook By Pabbly" trigger event for the same.

Thank you. How do I create whatsapp message templates?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Tapuat

Please check the below thread and you will get the complete information for creating Whatsapp Cloud API.