• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

can't edit coupons

rodrigo

Hi,

Why there's no way to edit a coupons?

I have coupons created that never has been used and I can't edit some basic options like the plans that will accept this coupon look:

0dfGrK7.png

Almost everything is disabled!

In some cases we have coupons that we can't delete because it was already sent to some customers. But now we add more plans to our products, and these coupons was created used ALL PLANS option. Now we can't remove specific plans from this coupon to block user to redeem it !

I can't understand why you guys are blocking these informations from edit, special in cases that coupon was never been used.

Thanks

S

Sonam

Hi,

Why there's no way to edit a coupons?

I have coupons created that never has been used and I can't edit some basic options like the plans that will accept this coupon look:

0dfGrK7.png

Almost everything is disabled!

In some cases we have coupons that we can't delete because it was already sent to some customers. But now we add more plans to our products, and these coupons was created used ALL PLANS option. Now we can't remove specific plans from this coupon to block user to redeem it !

I can't understand why you guys are blocking these informations from edit, special in cases that coupon was never been used.

Thanks
Hi Rodrigo,
We have forwarded your feedback to the team & will check on the enhancement of this feature with the team accordingly considering your case.