• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to configure woo commerce attribute in pabbly

I am trying to add product (import product) by a Google sheet

And my product has 60 attributes (product specifications)

So how to configure attributes in pabbly connect

To create a new product in woo commerce

Last edited:

In Attachment (additional information) for product specification

launch in India, popular Smartwatch price list, these are woo commerce custom tabs (I need to fill this field using pabbly connect)

Attachments

• IMG-20230309-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20230309-WA0000.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 38

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please refer to the following screenshot once and try using the LookUp Spreadsheet Row action step to fetch the same response but in JSON by toggling the "Simple Response"?

Then after the Create product action step, use the "Create Product Variation" action step where you can pass the JSON data by processing it once in the Line Itemizer action step.

1678365778832.png

Thanks for replying

I will try this and inform you

(Can you tell me my Idea is possible with pabbly or not, or can you suggest me better way to do this)

First of all
I will tell you my whole idea

I have a 5 person team which creates a single product page and also a blog post. (On daily basis)

So I will automate this process with paddy to import the article and single products.

For this website

My idea is

Create Google drive folder where I store my Google sheet

For example I create a smartwatch folder where I upload the smartwatch Google sheet file one by one.

After uploading the Google sheet in this folder pabbly generates the action and creates the new product in woo commerce.

And same for blog post.

I
Can you please refer to the following screenshot once and try using the LookUp Spreadsheet Row action step to fetch the same response but in JSON by toggling the "Simple Response"?

Then after the Create product action step, use the "Create Product Variation" action step where you can pass the JSON data by processing it once in the Line Itemizer action step.

View attachment 22949
After follow these steps it shows error can you tell me my mistake

(Discription and sku is map with Google sheet)

Attachments

• screencapture-connect-pabbly-workflow-mapping-IjU3NmMwNTY4MDYzMjA0MzQ1MjY0NTUzNCI-3D-pc-2023-0...png
    screencapture-connect-pabbly-workflow-mapping-IjU3NmMwNTY4MDYzMjA0MzQ1MjY0NTUzNCI-3D-pc-2023-0...png
    633.7 KB · Views: 44

Supreme

Staff member
(Can you tell me my Idea is possible with pabbly or not, or can you suggest me better way to do this)

First of all
I will tell you my whole idea

I have a 5 person team which creates a single product page and also a blog post. (On daily basis)

So I will automate this process with paddy to import the article and single products.

For this website

My idea is

Create Google drive folder where I store my Google sheet

For example I create a smartwatch folder where I upload the smartwatch Google sheet file one by one.

After uploading the Google sheet in this folder pabbly generates the action and creates the new product in woo commerce.
We are not sure that placing Google Sheets in a Google drive automation will create a product in WooCommerce.

So, if you have tried the same in one of your workflows then please let us know so that we can check the possibility of the same.

After follow these steps it shows error can you tell me my mistake

(Discription and sku is map with Google sheet)
Can you please share the workflow URL in which you have tried the same?

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please share your workflow URL instead of shared workflow along with your registered email address with Pabbly.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sourabh Jain

After reviewing your use case and attempting to replicate it within your workflow, we regret to inform you that we were unable to achieve the desired outcome. Therefore, we have concerns regarding the feasibility of your use case.

Supreme

Staff member