• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I have a problem with a Tally Intergration

Kevin J

I'm actually try to make a work flow between tally, gmail and google sheet.
I have already do it before but this is the first time i meet this problem.When I connect my tally with pabbly with a webhook. (check pic 1)
The response does not appear like on my other workflow their are not on res2 but res1 then it's impossible for me to make a workflow. (check pic 2)
On my other workflow when i connect my tally with the webhook I send data to pabbly and then my question appear on the left and on the right their is the answer I choosed.
Please can you help me I don't find any solution anywhere.
Thank you

Attachments

• 1712580498283.png
    1712580498283.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 1712580663266.png
    1712580663266.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 16

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Kevin J !

Kindly share the workflow URL in which you have tried the setup?

Also, the workflow URL to which you have already done the setup and working correctly as per your requirement.

So we can compare both of them and guide you accordingly.

Kevin J

Hello,
i find have find where the problem from.
On my Tally I have a question where people can put files when I keep this type of question nothing work all of my automatization failed when I delete it everything work. --'
I think I can do anything with this question.
If you have an idea because this question was important on my form if I have to delete it it will be complicated for me.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Kevin J !

Kindly provide us with the workflow URL in order to assist you further.

We cannot provide you with an insight till we have a look on the two workflows and investigate further.

Hope, to hear from you soon.