• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is this possible?

S 1 : the facebook pages post to it's own join group. (not requiring the page to post first then share on group) (i need the page will post the group he join)

S 2 : extract the data from other facebook pages post (not own/other pages) and extract it and put it on excel. then share on on wordpress.

Question : Are you guys affected with the new facebook group API update?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @thomascmallory

S 1 : the facebook pages post to it's own join group. (not requiring the page to post first then share on group) (i need the page will post the group he join)
You can achieve a similar automation in Pabbly Connect using the instructional video provided below.

S 2 : extract the data from other facebook pages post (not own/other pages) and extract it and put it on excel. then share on on wordpress.
You can perform the same scenario with the help of the following video lesson -

Question : Are you guys affected with the new facebook group API update?
Given that Facebook is deprecating the FB Group API, we'll strive to inform all users several days ahead of time.

Btw all the videos above are not working the way i want it.

first i need the facebook page to post on the group he joined.
second i need the data from other pages not my own pages.

Supreme

Staff member
@Supreme so you mean this thing will not work after the april 20?
We will notify you if the API gets deprecated.

irst i need the facebook page to post on the group he joined.
There is no specific trigger event available when a person joins the Group.

second i need the data from other pages not my own pages.
That wouldn't be possible only the owner's Facebook pages will get listed.