• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

16/08/2023 : Is there any outage for pabbly subscription?

Jishad msb

My affiliate link was giving consistent traffic till yesterday, today I got only one lead and 4/5 clicks.

Is there any outage?

Kind regards
Jishad

MukeshR

Staff member
Hell oJishad,
Thank you for contacting us.

We've conducted a thorough review and test on our end regarding the Affiliate link and referral unique clicks. We can confirm that everything is functioning as intended. The clicks are being successfully recorded in PSB whenever the affiliate link is activated.

Jishad msb

Hi Mukesh,

It works fine, I am getting new leads now.
However I have some other issue, which I have sent an email.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello Jishad,

Our team is checking on our concern regarding the affiliate deletion from your account. We will provide you with an update as soon as we have any update regarding the same.

Jishad msb

Hi Mukesh,

It seems it is a bug in the pabbly subscription, I tried to remove certain failed payment customers to avoid them from getting dunning mails
and making the dashboard clean, this deletion of unpaid customers has caused the deletion of affiliates.

Please restore the affiliates.

kind regards,
Jishad