• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

2 issues regarding Agile CRM (https://agiled.app/)

Ori D

Hello,

My name is Ori. I bought your app a few days ago.

I started to connect some apps using Pabbly Connect. However, I encountered some problems regarding Agiled (https://agiled.app/).

First when I try to use the action: create contact. Then, test it, I get an error that I haven't added a role. However, there is no option to add a role. I can send you a screenshot to show you. So I can't test if it works.

Second, the creation contact action only adds the default fields. However, if I add some custom fields, it ignores that. So every contact I'll add using Pabbly, I'll have to change manually the field values. This will cause a tone of work for me. Can you please fix this issue?

Looking for your help'

Ori

Attachments

• problem with the role field in Agile (CRM).png
    problem with the role field in Agile (CRM).png
    42.2 KB · Views: 69
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Ori D

The API document given by Agiled was not containing the Role field in the action event Create Contact. That's the reason we are not putting the role field in the action event.

Could you please reach out to the Support team of Agiled and request them to make the role field optional or request them the updated API documents? We are also trying to reach them, if you get the document then kindly share it with us. We will update the integration.

Ori D

Hey @Kunal Valuskar

Thank you for your quick reply.

I've done what you asked me for. Now, I'm waiting for their reply.

Once I get an update, I'll inform you.

Have a great weekend

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Ori D

We also send an email to Agiled Support team for sending us the updated API document. We will keep you informed on this thread.

Ori D

Thank you,

They replied to me a few hours ago. This is what they answered: I have forwarded this to the dev team. They are looking into it and working with Pabbly team as well.

Do you know if they sent pabbly's dev team a message?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Ori D

Thanks for sharing the details. Our development team will check and we will provide you an update on it.

Ori D

Hi Kunal,

Do you have any news? Some customer success representative named Muhammad wrote to me that the role issue should be fixed today. It was one week ago but still this issue continues.

Ori D

This is what they wrote to me:

Looks like even after the change, our validation is not letting requests in without Role.

Please note there have been some major updates in our API in 2.0 that broken few areas. We will soon communicate with eternal integrations like pabbly to get these issues resolved. We are getting other requests as well. It can take up to 3-4 weeks but we will soon get our integrations update as per latest api and docs.

I'm just letting you know.

P

PabblyMember4

Thanks @Ori D for sharing this info. Our development team is in contact with Agiled team. We will let you know once we get the updated APIs from Agiled.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Ori D

Could you please let us know if you get any response from Agiled support team regarding the role field in Create contact action? If yes, then kindly share the response from them.

Hey @Ori D

Could you please let us know if you get any response from Agiled support team regarding the role field in Create contact action? If yes, then kindly share the response from them.
I spoke with Asad (the owner) via facebook, and they have removed the role requirement.
New API is still 4-6 weeks away, apparently, but we can now add leads to agiled again!

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @mikeanywhere

I am afraid, we are still getting the role field required in the Create Contact endpoint. Please wait till the time Agiled has come up with a solution.

Hey @mikeanywhere

I am afraid, we are still getting the role field required in the Create Contact endpoint. Please wait till the time Agiled has come up with a solution.
@Kunal Valuskar Working well on my end! Please see video: https://screencast.headsmartmedia.com/conversations/2700ca8f-a433-59c7-a716-8c33d9ec455a :)
Asad, the owner, said that V2 is incoming, around 4-6 weeks away, but that the role field was now optional (as shown in video)
Perhaps you need to reconnect?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @all

We have updated the endpoint for Update Contact in Agiled CRM. You can use it now and let me know if you have any questions or comments.