• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Abandoned Cart with data not pulling (Thrivecart)

Hey team!
I'm following this tutorial to connect Thrivecart to Gmail to send a abandoned cart email.
I've done the "test" request and it's not triggering the webhook response. I've tried this like 3+ times.
Any advice?

I know Thrivecart is connected correctly because it's triggering other Workflows.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @victoriahboyd,

Log in to your ThriveCart and Pabbly Connect accounts in an Incognito tab, and re-authenticate the connection with your ThriveCart account. Ensure that you generate a new API key and use this key to re-authenticate the connection. Also, make sure that the product whose abandoned cart you are intending to capture is their in your Product list.
1686328807115.png

1686328883740.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Okay so now that I have it set up, it sent me 4 emails. Is this right?
This issue occurs when a user clicks on the 'Save & Send Request' button multiple times. There are two ways to fix this issue:
  1. Sign in to your ThriveCart account, access the webhooks generated in your account, and delete all except one.
  2. If the previous solution doesn't address the problem, pause the current workflow and create a new workflow from scratch (without cloning).

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I'm having the same issue, but before I follow these extra steps, am I understanding you correctly? We need to have multiple connections to Thrivecart? This workflow needs its own? (I'm not a fan of having multiple connections...)
If you are experiencing the same issue of abandoned cart details not being captured, then yes, you need to establish a new connection in an Incognito Tab. You can delete the other connection afterwards.

And will this work when the checkout page is just one page? In your tutorial, the checkout is broken into two page, so the email is captured when the customer moves to the next page to put their payment info in. My checkout page is a single page. So, will Pabbly Connect know that an email has been entered if no buttons are pressed on the page? https://emeraldlakebooks.thrivecart.com/the-art-of-self-editing-challenge
Yes, as long as the email is added and cart abandoned, it should work because the workflow is triggered by cart abandonment and not through the continue button.