• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Abandoned cart

meni99

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZkMDYzMTA0Mzc1MjZkNTUzMjUxM2E1MTYwNTQzMyI_3D_pc
hey guys
I did all of your WhatsApp guides, including the one about the abandoned abomination and including a permanent token
I'm trying to figure out how do I set up the abandoned cart through pabbly? i mean
At the moment it does not send WhatsApp messages to customers who have abandoned a cart, where do I configure the abandoned cart and sending of WhatsApp messages and is it possible to configure it to send after 30 minutes or the day after tomorrow or 3 days?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @meni99

It appears that you have not correctly mapped the phone number field, so please pass the phone number from the trigger response and ensure that it has the country code in the prefix without the (+) sign.

2023-04-03_13h12_47.png

meni99

Hi, thanks for the response
I think I already went through these videos, maybe you accidentally sent me 2 same videos? I don't see the solution in these videos

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    155.9 KB · Views: 40

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @meni99

It appears from your WordPress action step you haven't installed the Basic Auth plugin in your WooCommerce to use the WooCommerce action step.

Please follow the following thread to add the Basic Auth plugin to your WordPress.

Attachments

• 2023-04-10_13h33_43.png
    2023-04-10_13h33_43.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 50