• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Active Campaign To Kartra Connect

Germaine

Hello Team,
OUTCOME: I want to add a lead to Kartra from Active Campaign (AC).

I successfully added a lead to AC.
The next step I selected was kartra.
The Action Event drop-down For the next step shows an empty population.
I also noticed that t doesn't ask me for my API or webhook information upon selecting Kartra to give me the ability to send the information to my specific Kartra account.
I tried creating another workflow starting with Kartra to see if the webhook information would help identify my Kartra account for other workflow creations, I.E. AC to Kartra Contact Transfer but to no avail Considering the webhook information provided is for outbound and not inbound.

I've added pictures of the2 step workflow thus far.

Is there a way to help the Pabbly system recognize my Kartra inbound request from other applications? Am I missing a step?

Please help me to complete this connection and let me know what I'm missing.

Thank you so much.

Attachments

• Kartra Next Step attemp.png
    Kartra Next Step attemp.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 45
  • AC Added Contact success.png
    AC Added Contact success.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 43