• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ActiveCampaign Tags

Armay

Our Workflows include adding contacts to activecampaign and adding unique tags to the contacts. I cannot select the tags on the selection since the selection only shows a few of our existing tags. And when I enter the tags manually, it doesn't add it on the ActiveCampaign. Need help on this ASAP. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 67

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Armay

Our Workflows include adding contacts to activecampaign and adding unique tags to the contacts. I cannot select the tags on the selection since the selection only shows a few of our existing tags. And when I enter the tags manually, it doesn't add it on the ActiveCampaign. Need help on this ASAP. Thanks!

In the Tag field, you have to map the respective Tag ID by toggling the map button with the help of the "ActiveCampaign: Search Tag" action event for which the tag has been present first in your Active Campaign.

Else, you can pick the tag in the drop-down and can make it static for every execution.

Armay

Thanks for this.

Also for tagging in Infusionsoft. Can we add multiple tags to a single contact? Or we can only add one tag? Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Armay

If you can tell us from which specific action event you are willing to add multiple tags so that we can look into it and guide you accordingly.

Armay

The trigger comes when a new contact submits our form in clickfunnels. The action step for infusionsoft is to create/update contact in infusionsoft for that new contact and to add multiple tags to that contact.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Armay

Regarding your concern on adding multiple tags while adding contacts in Infusionsoft, we need to check the possibility of it and had to check the compatibility so kindly post a request here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

Our Integration team will look into it.

Armay

Hey @Armay

Regarding your concern on adding multiple tags while adding contacts in Infusionsoft, we need to check the possibility of it and had to check the compatibility so kindly post a request here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

Our Integration team will look into it.
Hi.. can I request for additional data that can be entered in the action step create/update contacts in infusionsoft? we have several other data that we want to add like in the first image below.. because right now, CREATE/UPDATE CONTACT in Infusionsoft only has data until Anniversary and we need the other data after that...

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    39.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    62.6 KB · Views: 54

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Armay

We would request you kindly make a request over here and upvote it.

Our team will review the request and possibly add the integration soon if possible.

Armay

Hey @Armay

We would request you kindly make a request over here and upvote it.

Our team will review the request and possibly add the integration soon if possible.
hi.. I submitted a request already.. usually how long does a request like this be integrated? thanks

Last edited:

Armay

I'm also having trouble with adding tags on Infusionsoft.. it only allows one tag per action event.. and i need to add 3 tags.. and the message that is being returned if i test out my action is that it can't find the contact which is already in infusionsoft.. can you help me regarding this too ? thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    30.5 KB · Views: 60

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Armay

hi.. I submitted a request already.. usually how long does a request like this be integrated?

While our Integration team tries to take customer feedback into consideration as much as possible, the integration team cannot make any promises as to what will and will not be implemented.

I'm also having trouble with adding tags on Infusionsoft.. it only allows one tag per action event.. and i need to add 3 tags.. and the message that is being returned if i test out my action is that it can't find the contact which is already in infusionsoft.. can you help me regarding this too ? thanks
In the Contact Field, you have to map the Contact Id.

2022-03-17_15h28_44.png

Armay

Hey @Armay

While our Integration team tries to take customer feedback into consideration as much as possible, the integration team cannot make any promises as to what will and will not be implemented.
Any way I can track the status of my request? how will I know if it will or will not be implemented? thanks

Armay

Hey @Armay

In the Tag field, you have to map the respective Tag ID by toggling the map button with the help of the "ActiveCampaign: Search Tag" action event for which the tag has been present first in your Active Campaign.

Else, you can pick the tag in the drop-down and can make it static for every execution.
Hello.. does the Search Tag also exist in Infusionsoft?.. I'm also having trouble with adding tags on InfusionSoft.

I cannot enter the tags manually, and I can't pick it from the drop-down list since there's a lot of tags on the account. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    27 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    29.4 KB · Views: 47

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Armay !

Can you let us know your workflow name in which you are facing the concern, so we can check on it and guide you further to resolve the issue?

Hope, to hear from you soon.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Armay !

Thanks for the details.

Hello.. does the Search Tag also exist in Infusionsoft?.
Currently, we do not have an event for "Search Tag" with us in Infusionsoft.
Our tech team is checking on the possibilities of this event if can be done or not and will revert you back on this shortly.

I'm also having trouble with adding tags on InfusionSoft
When checking up on your workflow, we can see that you have added a tag by switching ON the map button which is not the correct way-

1649326232423.png

When the Map button is ON, you need to pass the Tag ID and not any other random value to it-

1649326286576.png

If you need to create a new tag, then you can use the below-mentioned step-

1649326344013.png

Once a new tag is created, you can use its ID from the response to map in the given field-

1649326398048.png

Kindly check on this and let us know if this can work for you.

Last edited:

Armay

Hi thanks for the reply.. so is it okay to add a 'Create a tag' eventhough the tag that I need to use is already existing on Infusionsoft?