• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Add value for Google ads

1690714422256.png

I receive from Google Ads separate results for each campaign and for each device from which users surf. I am trying to add all the values. Does anyone have an idea?
I can use the code but need to somehow catch all the output from the previous step.

thanks!
I searched dynamic functions because I run the zap on some Google ads accounts, so the number of the same fields is not static.

The workflow is like this:
Every 8 hours the workflow runs.
It pulls all the records from Airtable, including the access details to my advertising accounts.
There is a counter that actually runs a different account each time for checking (in the case of 3 accounts - first line 1, second line 2, third line 3, and again. According to the number of advertising accounts).
At this point, I go to Google Ads Results and request the ad results of the ad account that the workflow is currently handling.
The problem is that Google Ads results are split into campaigns and browsing methods, and I want to consolidate everything according to the fields (once CPC, once conversions, etc.).