• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Automated Facebook Ads Reporting

PaulJ

Hi there, does anyone have the steps on how to create automated Facebook Ads reporting for a period?

It seems like for each client I would need to be an admin on their business manager and create a separate Facebook app to pull the data.

In addition, it doesn't automatically pull each campaign for the month, rather that each campaign ID has to be entered manually in Pabbly to pull that campaign's data.

If anyone has a solution, please let me know. Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @PaulJ

Currently, the Facebook Lead ad trigger event can only fetch the lead data from one campaign page only at a time.

So, you need to create an individual workflow for each campaign.

PaulJ

Hey @PaulJ

Currently, the Facebook Lead ad trigger event can only fetch the lead data from one campaign page only at a time.

So, you need to create an individual workflow for each campaign.

Hi, thanks for that. Yes I saw the video, but wondered if this could be automated for monthly client campaigns.

I did exactly what you asked.
1. I put all the account IDs of the customers in the Airtable list. And I added a counter field.
2. Every hour it runs on a different account (we'll start from number 1).
3. I search Airtable according to the number that just arrived and pull the advertising account number.
4. The next time it runs, the counter returns one more number (say 2)
5. The actions are repeated.
6. When he reaches the last number he returns to the first number again.