• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Adding multiple shopify products to a draft order

chimmy

I've got a flow where the customer fills in a google form about the level of membership they want, in three different tiers.

Each tier will have several different gift vouchers as part of a support package.
How do I make this in Pabbly Connect?
Below if I try to add various variants it doesn't work, and I don't want several different draft orders made per order.
(I want 2 $40 vouchers and 2 $20 vouchers, in shopify it's the same product but with pricing variations)
Thanks!

1709828471407.png

chimmy

Hi @ArshilAhmad ,
I've got the router set up and it's working fine, I just need to add multiple products to the draft order instead of having to make three separate draft orders, each with one product. I can't seem to add multiple variations of the same product in the draft order which is why two are showing.
Thanks!

1709921400106.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please allow me some time to discuss the possibility of this use case with my team. We will get back to you with an update soon.