• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Altering Phone Number to E.164 Format (Ex. +15161234567)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a post a while ago with someone showing how to use a formula to add the +1 before a number. Right now, I need to remove a dash that's coming in from my data source because it's causing issues with other parts of the automation.

Right now, the phone numbers are coming over looking like this --> +1-3015018428
But I need them to look like this --> +1-3015018428 (without the dash)

Is there a formula I can use to remove the dash?

Thanks in advance,
William

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @billymingione

You need to add "Number Formatter by Pabbly" in your Workflow. After adding the action step, you can select the Format Phone Number as an action event and then you have to map the contact number and select the "E164 (+15555555555)" Format in "Format Field" in order to remove the dash from your phone Number.

1676626925110.png

Hey @billymingione

You need to add "Number Formatter by Pabbly" in your Workflow. After adding the action step, you can select the Format Phone Number as an action event and then you have to map the contact number and select the "E164 (+15555555555)" Format in "Format Field" in order to remove the dash from your phone Number.

View attachment 21962

I have now done that, but it doesn't seem like Pabbly is actually changing the format. As you can see in my settings, the response is not being updated.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 9.35.53 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 9.35.53 PM.png
    169.7 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.