• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Automation stopping before iterator

rafaelg

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTZiMDYzNTA0MzY1MjZhNTUzNjUxM2E1MTYyNTQzMSI_3D_pc
I'm trying to create an iterator that gets the json from job posts (retrieved from an API) and then passes the data 1 by 1 to another API for enrichment that in turn sends it to a google sheet.

This is the workflow:

- Get job data from API
- Iterator process arrays
- API for enrichment
- Add enrichment details on the google sheets

Everything works well in the testing but when running it, the sequence stops in the step before the iterator and says it succeeded?

Whats wrong? I followed the iterator tutorial and everything seems to be correct

Arshita

Staff member
We have forwarded your concern to our technical team, and they are actively working on it. I will provide you with an update soon.

Arshita

Staff member
Thank you for your patience.

After consulting with our team, it appears that the data is not being received in the API through the Pabbly action step. This is the reason the data is not progressing through the iterator. I kindly ask you to review and try the process again, ensuring that the data is successfully passing through the API by Pabbly action step.

1703595001590.png