• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

"Aw, Snap" out of memory error

Durkis

Hi,

I often getting this error working with Pabbly. Its not like this all the time, but often the site slows down to a crawl and then gives the error. I have deleted the Chrome cache, reinstalled the browser, made sure I have the 64 bit version and and tried using another browser (Bing) and I get the same error. This seems to show an issue at your end. Please tell me if I am doing something to cause this, but if the Is this issue is at your end, being addressed? It's very frustrating.

Thanks,

Stu Durkin
Screenshot (13).png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Durkis

Kindly try hard refresh(Clt+F5) on the webpage. Though we tried opening your workflow and it is working fine. Kindly try again on a different browser or try cleaning the overall cache memory of your system.

2022-02-28_11h19_43.png

Durkis

Yes, the workflow is working OK. It's the response time of your site every time I try to edit the workflow. I have done as you suggest already, reinstalled chrome, dumped cache and still I have these problems. I can stream HD video on other sites and load graphics heavy pages but I can't get any service from Pabbly. I am receiving 4 or 5 of these errors every session, and very slow speeds in between, while other sites are no problem.

I have a new computer with 8g of RAM, I have anti virus software and everything is latest version. Computer is not stuffed with software, I don't have heaps of things open, Pabbly is the only site I have an issue with. A cloud service like Pabbly can't be that demanding of my machine, right? It doesn't seem to make sense for his to be a problem on my end, though I will chase any clues you propose.

Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Durkis

Please check again and kindly allow us some time to look into it. Further, also check if you using any workflow extension in your Chrome browser.

Durkis

Yes, the workflow is working OK. It's the response time of your site every time I try to edit the workflow. I have done as you suggest already, reinstalled chrome, dumped cache and still I have these problems. I can stream HD video on other sites and load graphics heavy pages but I can't get any service from Pabbly. I am receiving 4 or 5 of these errors every session, and very slow speeds in between, while other sites are no problem.

I have a new computer with 8g of RAM, I have anti virus software and everything is latest version. Computer is not stuffed with software, I don't have heaps of things open, Pabbly is the only site I have an issue with. A cloud service like Pabbly can't be that demanding of my machine, right? It doesn't seem to make sense for his to be a problem on my end, though I will chase any clues you propose.

Thanks.

Hey @Durkis

Please check again and kindly allow us some time to look into it. Further, also check if you using any workflow extension in your Chrome browser.
Hey @Durkis

Hi, Workflow extension? I am not sure what you mean, so probably not. Nothing like that in my extensions. I have also reinstalled chrome very recently. No huge data sets in the automation, either

Durkis

I copied the original workflow and now it works without hanging up. I had done the same previously, over a couple of weeks, and it kept going to the "aw snap" error. Now it seems OK in the re-copied workflow. Old workflow still suffering from the same error. Thank you, Issue appears resolved but please keep the thread open in case it begins to misbehave again.

Durkis

Hello,

The issue is back. I am having trouble with a PUT action with the Plutio API. I know the JSON code is good because I have had advice on it and I am taking this up with Plutio, but in order to do so I have tried to do a GET action, to get an idea of what the API is looking for in the PUT action. However, when I try the GET action at this url:

https://api.plutio.com/v1.9/proposals

The response starts to come down and then I get an aw snap error, and the page becomes unresponsive. I have tried at different times, thinking it must be a server issue. I have tried using diferent workflows. It keeps hanging up. I connected the workflow to the webhook and then looked at the history, trying to give you as much info as possible, and the history declared the workflow successful. Sure enough, the response is received, but now the page keeps hanging up (see screenshot) when I try to examine it even though there's no processing going on.

Attachments

• Screenshot (52).png
    Screenshot (52).png
    251.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot (53).png
    Screenshot (53).png
    263.8 KB · Views: 49

Durkis

Hello,

The issue is back. I am having trouble with a PUT action with the Plutio API. I know the JSON code is good because I have had advice on it and I am taking this up with Plutio, but in order to do so I have tried to do a GET action, to get an idea of what the API is looking for in the PUT action. However, when I try the GET action at this url:

https://api.plutio.com/v1.9/proposals

The response starts to come down and then I get an aw snap error, and the page becomes unresponsive. I have tried at different times, thinking it must be a server issue. I have tried using diferent workflows. It keeps hanging up. I connected the workflow to the webhook and then looked at the history, trying to give you as much info as possible, and the history declared the workflow successful. Sure enough, the response is received, but now the page keeps hanging up (see screenshot) when I try to examine it even though there's no processing going on.
Task history ID is

IjExOTQ4MTIwNyI_3D​

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Durkis

The custom API which you are using to get the proposal details is getting way too much number of proposals at a time and because of that, your browser is not able to handle such a large amount of data, resulting in the browser getting stuck.

2022-04-01_13h25_33.png