• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Ayuda con WHMCS y Pabbly Subscription Billing

VinzNetwork

Hola que tal, espero esten todos bien.

Estoy intentando conectar Pabbly Subscription Billing a mi WHMCS, la idea es que pueda administrar todo directamente con Pabbly Subscription Billing sin embargo las conexiones no estan funcionando, pues conecto todo bien pero el WHMCS no hace ninguna accion, no responde a ningun llamado y no crea ningun nuevo cliente, aun que veo que si se consumen tareas.

Cuand envio llamado por el WHMCS me da el siguiente mensaje, nose si es un error o que simplemente me falta hacer algo:

Espero me puedan ayudar (Y)

Muchas gracias por el apoyo.

Attachments

• captura de pantalla windows - Buscar con Google - Google Chrome 10_06_2023 6_35_40 a. m..png
    captura de pantalla windows - Buscar con Google - Google Chrome 10_06_2023 6_35_40 a. m..png
    50 KB · Views: 33

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @VinzNetwork

Seems like while authenticating the WHMCS's action you might not have passed the account credentials correctly and because of that the action step is not working fine.

So, kindly refer to the following video tutorial once and then try again.