• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

BigCommerce Intergration is Getting an Error

Aberamw

Hi Team,

I'm currently attempting to connect my BigCommerce account through API Integration in order to list our store's order details in Monday.com. Although my Monday.com account has been successfully connected, I'm encountering an error when attempting to connect my BigCommerce account. I have attached a snapshot of the error for your reference. Anyone please help me to resolve this issue.

1683785019311.png

A

Arshita

Hello @Aberamw

As we can check from your workflow the error message you received when creating an item in Monday.com indicates that the API call you made included an invalid value for one or more columns in the new item.

To resolve this issue, you will need to check the API documentation for the correct data structure for the column(s) that caused the error and make sure that you are passing valid data in the API call.

Also, I would like to suggest that you create a new connection with the Monday.com application and ensure that you have entered the correct API token.