• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on 7th September 2024, due to a public holiday in India.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

Brilliant Directories Blog Post to Google Business Listing

ms_akasha

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmQwNTZiMDYzNzA0MzQ1MjZmNTUzNTUxMzU1MTYwNTQzMCI_3D_pc
Hi there, I have set up an automation to auto post blogs ('Post-Standard' in BD) as a Google Business Listing Update - have followed the Pabbly You Tube video. Trigger capturing blog, filter ensuring blog is published (status 3) both working - publishing to Google not working and receiving an error code 500 - screenshot below.

Any ideas to help me? Thanks!

1722034667963.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @ms_akasha,

Please watch the video shared below to understand how you need to setup 'Create Call to Action Post' action event.

As you can see in the video shared above, the Account Name and Location Name fields are automatically listed when you create a new connection with the GMB account. However, based on the workflow you have shared, we can see that both of these fields are empty (you cannot map random data to these fields).

Please log in to your GMB and Pabbly Connect accounts in an Incognito Tab, establish a new connection with your GMB account, and see if that fixes your issue.
1722038712786.png

ms_akasha

Thank you! Yes that worked! And I was able to see it posted.
However, it is not working for new published posts. The test one published fine, but any new blogs I publish in BD are not automatically posting.

Also, it would be great to have the Meta Description appear in the post on Google, but its not pulling through from BD even though I have that data in the blog. Any ideas?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ms_akasha

Please use the 'Get Single Data Post' action step, which will retrieve the full details of a Post using the Post ID. Give it a try and inform us if it meets your needs.

1722078372265.png

ms_akasha

This is really helpful for letting me post the info I want (meta description) thank you. But it is posting to Google every time I press save on an edit. Can you please help me post it only when it is published in BD? What am I doing wrong?

This is the task history for the last published blog. Happy with the post layout etc, but it posted 4 or 5 times as I was editing and saving, before this final published one.
https://connect.pabbly.com/task/his...=IjU3NjUwNTY0MDYzNzA0M2M1MjZjNTUzNTUxMzIi_pc#

Thank you!

Supreme

Staff member
I couldn't find any status field from the DB that can validate whether to process the post or not. However, I have a workaround where you need to give the post title a unique identifier so we can determine whether you want to publish it further or just edit it.

ms_akasha

Thank you. I can't work it out, its ok, I'll just manually remove the duplicates from my GMB daily. Its still easier than posting from scratch. Thanks.