• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

[BUG] User tweet trigger not working with NSFW accounts

HI,

After wondering why my flow worked on my regular test account and not on my production account, I cam to the conclusion that NSFW accounts cannot trigger tweets.

1676364117868.png

Is it expected behavior?

Supreme

Staff member
We would recommend you contact the Twitter team for the same. Perhaps they might help you with the same.

We would recommend you contact the Twitter team for the same. Perhaps they might help you with the same.
It makes no sense for me to go contact Twitter for something related to Pabbly use of the API, especially if I have no idea what is the request you use in Pabbly's code.
I was able, through my own coding and API key, to retrieve the tweets from my accounts. So Twitter is definitely not at fault there.