• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Cannot connect any new YouTube accounts

kayne1900

I get the "Error 400: admin_policy_enforced." for every YouTube account that I'm trying to connect to Pabbly. Connecting to Pabbly only seems to be working for accounts that are 2 years+ old.

The workaround to merge the account with a personal account and then connect to Pabbly also doesn't work, since this personal account cannot be a newly created account and I happen to not have a list of personal accounts I could use from years in the past.

The issue has been described here in detail: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/cannot-connect-youtube-to-pabbly.14527/

There must be something you do about this, we cannot accept that the second most visited website in the world doesn't work with Pabbly.

kayne1900

30919-955be64c9abb70599e27cb32db2a4481.png

Here's the video to replicate the error: https://www.loom.com/share/75ce521847d44b29bc9eb4fb327f9308

johneu

I have the same issue. I almost began to delete/restart the just-established YT account, but if that doesn't help, I'm not sure what to do.

Please get the problem fixed. Thanks!

Ps. I noticed this error when I renamed and transferred the YT channel.