• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Cannot edit the Pabbly subscription invoice because Pabbly has Restricted to force payment

RayMizzi

I simply attempted to update our invoice and remove the banking details and then found this message came up.
Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 11.26.58 AM.png

Our reading of this is that we are being forced to pay considerably more to be able to make an edit to our documents simply. As such, our invoices currently have the wrong bank details and to change our banking details we have to pay some $40 US. I think this is unfair, and I hope that others will see this behaviour as a true indication of the kind of management of Pabbly. Further, please clarify that we have made no edits to our invoicing system. This kind of push to collect more money from small businesses like ours in Australia makes me quite frustrated with this group and forces me to investigate other options. I note that Neeraj has effectively told me to "Go Jump" in the past and as we are in, Australia is also doing our best in this tough economic climate I find this attitude to be unfair.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @RayMizzi ,

No need to worry, we don't want to collect any additional charges from you. The error you are experiencing is likely due to a technical issue on our end.

Please allow us some time to investigate this. We will update you as soon as it is fixed.

Soumya Tripathi

Staff member
Hello @RayMizzi

The invoice editing issue you were facing has been fixed. There was a bug on our end, which has now been resolved. You can now edit the invoice according to your requirements.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @RayMizzi ,

Upon our review on our end, we've successfully saved the invoice after making edits without encountering any issues in our accounts. We kindly request you to revisit this once again on your end and inform us if you encounter any difficulties.

For further clarification, please refer to the screenshot provided below.

1718092445088.png

RayMizzi

I will try again, my side, I have tried on different browsers, it was a fault your side!
I edit, but the system does not allow saving, fix it properly and test it.!

Soumya Tripathi

Staff member
Hello @RayMizzi
We have already replied to your query on this thread: