• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Certain Twitter links post at Telegram to Discord Webhook fail.

jimango

Hello community :)

I set up my Connect setup so that all my Telegram posts in a group is automatically forwarded to my Discord channel through a webhook.
The setup works very well, except certain Twitter posts that contain an underscore in the link.

Links like twitter.com/some_randomusername/****** for some reason show up in Discord as twitter.com/some/_randomusername/******
You can see that in front of the _ there as been added a / which breaks the link.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

This problem occurs at Discord PC and Mac but not at Android, so it seem to be a Discord related issue or some how a Mac or PC related problem. But if anyone here could help shed some light on this it would be very much appreciated.

Regards

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jimango

Could you please tell us which action event you are using in Discord? If you are using an action event with Markdown then kindly try the event with HTML.

2022-04-25_15h36_02.png