Chatflow API: conversation read endpoints and echo webhooks

Status: Open · Asked by Willy Ng on · 0 views

Willy Ng — Question ·
Hi Pabbly team,

I am on the Chatflow lifetime plan with managed setup and coexistence. In your API reference (33 endpoints), I cannot find any way to read a conversation. Could you please confirm whether these exist or can be added?

1. List conversations
2. Get message history for a contact
3. Add an internal note or save a draft reply
4. Webhooks for incoming messages and for messages I send from the Business app (echoes)
5. Create tags and custom fields, and add or remove tags on a contact by API

My goal is to let Claude read a chat, summarise it, and suggest a reply that I approve. An official remote MCP server for Chatflow, with a draft-only mode, would cover all of it. Is that on the roadmap, and what is the supported workaround today?

Thanks,
Willy Ng

Back to all forum threads · Log in to reply