Meta Catalog Not Syncing/Fetched in Pabbly Chatflow
Status: Open · Asked by kunj gupta on · 0 views
Hello Pabbly Support Team,
I am facing an issue with the Catalog section in Pabbly Chatflow. My Meta catalog is properly created and connected to my WhatsApp Business Account, but Pabbly is not fetching/showing the catalog.
Details:
- WhatsApp Number: +91 9217667394
- Business Portfolio ID: 637273219472771
- WhatsApp Business Account ID: 1681656246536850
- Catalog Name: DigiBuggy PC Builds
- Catalog ID: 1779655739948618
I have already verified the following:
- The catalog exists in Meta Business Suite.
- The catalog is connected under WhatsApp Manager → Catalog.
- The WhatsApp number is active.
- The catalog belongs to the same Business Portfolio.
- I have entered the correct Business Portfolio ID in Pabbly.
- I have also tried Sync Catalogs multiple times, but the catalog list remains empty.
I have also taken a Pabbly subscription and need this catalog functionality to work for our WhatsApp setup.
Could you please check the Meta API permissions/authorization between our Meta Business Portfolio and Pabbly Chatflow and help us resolve this issue?
I have attached screenshots showing the Meta catalog configuration and the empty catalog section in Pabbly.
Please let me know if you need any additional information or if any permission needs to be enabled from our Meta Business Manager.
Thank you.
Hello Kunj,
Thank you for sharing the detailed information.
To resolve the catalog syncing issue, please try reconnecting your WhatsApp number in Pabbly Chatflow without deleting the existing number.
Please follow these steps:
Go to your Pabbly Chatflow account.
Add/connect your WhatsApp number again.
During the connection process, select the “Connect with Catalog” option.
Complete the connection process and check whether your “DigiBuggy PC Builds” catalog appears in the Catalog section.
For your reference, we have attached a screenshot highlighting the “Connect with Catalog” option.
Once done, please check the Catalog section again.
