• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connect and PSB issue

Hello everyone!
I'm looking to sell a service through PSB and have several plans for it.
I'm looking to create different automations with Connect depending on the plan.

I chose the trigger "Pabbly Subscription Billing" and tried using the trigger events for 'New Customer (instant)' and 'New Subscription'.
I set up the webhook accordingly.
Then I went to a Router and wanted to use a Plan ID, however, the Plan ID never appeared.

Neeraj Agarwal suggested that I use a purchase event in the PSB but I don't have that option.
Here are my available options:
  • New Customer
  • New Costumer (instant)
  • New Subscription
  • Subscription Activated
  • Successful Payment
  • Invoice Created
  • Payment Failure
  • Payment Refund
  • Subscription Renew
Any suggestion?
Thank you so much!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 3.04.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 3.04.34 PM.png
    324.7 KB · Views: 83

Pabbly Team

Staff member
You can get data of Plan Id by selecting the webhook event type as subscription_activate.

In this webhook response, you'll get data such as plan id, plan type, plan name, plan code, customer email, and the customer_id,

Use this custmer_id at Pabbly Connect to get all the customer-related details by triggering the event of Get Single Customer on Papbbly Connect.

Note: For one-time payment collection you need to select subscription_activate webhook event, and for recurring payment collection you need to select the subscription_renew webhook event.
12.png

32.png

Last edited:
Ok, so this now works! Thank you!
However, now I've encountered a new problem... Since I changed it to Subscription Active, now I don't have access to the client's information...
Is there an option that gives me everything?
Thanks

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, so this now works! Thank you!
However, now I've encountered a new problem... Since I changed it to Subscription Active, now I don't have access to the client's information...
Is there an option that gives me everything?
Thanks
Hector, once you get the customer ID from your Subscription Active Webhook.

You can create another action step named "Get Single Customer". On that "Get Single Customer" action point, you can add That action point will allow you to get all the data for that specific customer id.

Do check this thread here.

Feel free to post if you still have any questions.