• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connecting Facebook Conversions API to HubSpot via Pabbly

Hello, I recently tried to use Zapier to connect our HubSpot forms to the Facebook conversions API and was told because of the 5 min delay on the Zapier side this would not work as desired and my reporting would not be accurate.

I see that Pabbly has the ability to connect to HubSpot via webhook, but because I am using HubSpot Sales Starter I would have to upgrade to HubSpot Sales Pro to use the feature. This is a significant expense that I am willing to incur, but I want to make sure that it will actually achieve the desired outcome. So I have two questions:

1) Will I have the same timing issue with the Pabbly connection I have with Zapier, or is the webhook execution considered "real-time"?
2) Can you refer me to a client that is using this configuration successfully to put my mind at ease?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @virtualinfosys

1) Will I have the same timing issue with the Pabbly connection I have with Zapier, or is the webhook execution considered "real-time"?
The Hubspot's trigger event is Polling based webhook trigger and will take up to 10 mins to fetch the set of data from the application.

2) Can you refer me to a client that is using this configuration successfully to put my mind at ease?
We can not share any of our clients' details regarding their use of the application. Though can make a test workflow and can try the trigger event at your end to check the response time.