• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Convertkit (Kit) integration not working properly

Hi Team - I have leads coming in from a webhook --> into 4 apps including ConvertKit.

However the leads are flowing flawlessly into all my systems EXCEPT ConvertKit.

Can you take a look at this video and let me know if this is the correct Event I'm using, as an Action?

https://www.loom.com/share/ef5754728387494b9dc0b1bff40422d2

The same action i.e. "Add Tag to Subscriber" is working for all other workflows using ConvertKit but not this workflow...

Preeti Paryani

Hello @Rajat Sinha

As we have checked the workflow, we have noticed that in the Kit : Tag a Subscriber action step you have mapped the Account Email under the Email field instead of Data Contact Email. Kindly map the details accordingly and check if it works for you.

1729326066932.png

1729326075363.png