• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Couldnt find the previous steps

JAK

Hi ,

I am trying to create workflow , when am doing actions , the previous steps not shown as per the attached pictures , so i couldnt compelete the workflow as all the steps are related to each others, so i couldn't like connect action 5 or 6 with action 2.

if you can aassist please.

1692628277129.png

1692628340775.png

Attachments

• 1692628620983.png
    1692628620983.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 33

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @JAK

As we can see from your workflow, all your action steps responses are showing correctly.

1692679970176.png

Can you please clear your browser's cache memory once and then check?

JAK

i clreared my browsing cache and still the same ,
can you assist please.
can you inform me how i get full accesss for adminstration?

1692879715186.png

Supreme

Staff member
You can simply erase the existing written email address and map the email address that you want to set on that field as mentioned in the screenshot.

1692940766407.png

JAK

the one you mentioned is the email of the customer we need to send to him,
i need to change the Gmail That am sending from not customer email.

Supreme

Staff member
Please consult the provided video tutorial that explains the process of sending emails within live automation. You can access the tutorial through the following link:

(
)

If your intention is to send an email to an individual recipient, you can manually input their email address. Alternatively, if you wish to send emails dynamically to multiple recipients, you have the option to map the email addresses accordingly.