• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to get multiple numbers from Google Sheet using Iterator ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos Melo

Hello guys,

So my issue is exactly that, how to get multiple numbers from Google Sheet using Iterator ?
I am building a flow in which I am trying to do that. However, Iterator doesn't recognize Google Sheet in a previous step, as you can check in the flow:

Thank you,
Carlos M.

Attachments

• Screenshot at Dec 06 08-23-14.png
    Screenshot at Dec 06 08-23-14.png
    272.2 KB · Views: 39

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Carlos Melo

In terms of using the Iterator action step, you need to first capture the API response of the action step in the advanced format by toggling the "Simple Response" button then you will be able to get the JSON array in the Iterator action step.

2023-12-06_17h07_43.png

For a better understanding, you can also refer to the following video lesson on Iterator.

Carlos Melo

Thank you Supreme.
Yes, I have done what you said but Iterator doesn't get JSON array. The field remains empty.

If you check the workflow you can see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.