• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Coupon Code Validation Redemption and Cashback Payment Workflow

Viguni

Hello,
I want to create a workflow where a user fills out a google form, and enters a coupon code along with some other details. The coupon code is validated for accuracy (exists or not) and is redeemed based on status (yes or no) for a predefined value (amount) as mentioned in the coupon sheet table. If the coupon code is valid and has not been redeemed in the past, it should trigger a payment gateway and capture the user's bank account details (NEFT, IMPS, UPI, etc.) to transfer the amount from us to his chosen mode of receiving the payout.

Typically, I want to create a workflow for instant cashback payouts to my customers based on a scratch card coupon code.

Anyone who can help with this?

Thanks

Viguni

Hey @Viguni

Kindly refer to the following video tutorial on your concerning use case.

Hello,
Thanks for sharing the video. I have already gone through a similar video before writing in this forum. My problem here is how to send cash back based on the coupon code to the person filling out the form. The payout needs to be sent to his/her PayTM wallet from our wallet. Please suggest the workflow from here if it is possible using pabbly.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Viguni

I'm afraid to say that your use case is not feasible on the platform at this time because Paytm's integration is not yet accessible on it.

Viguni

Hey @Viguni

I'm afraid to say that your use case is not feasible on the platform at this time because Paytm's integration is not yet accessible on it.
Thanks for the update. But this compels me to ask yet another question. Can we be hopeful of Paytm's integration in the future?

Supreme

Staff member
Can we be hopeful of Paytm's integration in the future?
It totally depended on the API reference and the REST API of the application whether it is available to integrate on the platform or not.

Once it is available and possible to integrate with all terms our integration team will add it accordingly.

Meanwhile, you may post the request to add the application here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/