• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create Certificates from Google Sheet - Name not showing up

Eugen

Hello

I created a flow and I have an issue with names not showing up on the Certificates….

I gave you access to the entire folder so you can play around.. Its very frustrating that I follow all the steps and still it wont work.. :(

The workflos name is: Diplome NLP Summit

Email registered with pabbly: [email protected]

Also, I want to have certificates Created on demand… So when people put their names in, it will create a new certificate automatically and get sent to their email.

I have already sent an email to [email protected]

Thank you

Eugen

H

Hardik

Hello

I created a flow and I have an issue with names not showing up on the Certificates….

I gave you access to the entire folder so you can play around.. Its very frustrating that I follow all the steps and still it wont work.. :(

The workflos name is: Diplome NLP Summit

Email registered with pabbly: [email protected]

Also, I want to have certificates Created on demand… So when people put their names in, it will create a new certificate automatically and get sent to their email.

I have already sent an email to [email protected]

Thank you

Eugen
We working on your ticket and will update you shortly.

H

Hardik

Thank you Hardik, for your speed in resolution! It is greatly appreciated!
The naming issue has been fixed. There was a mapping issue.

Please login to your account and test the workflow at your end.

Further please elaborate on this - Also, I want to have certificates Created on demand… So when people put their names in, it will create a new certificate automatically and get sent to their email.

Eugen

Hello Hardik!
Thank you
How can I do it better next time so I wont have to take up from your time?

"Also, I want to have certificates Created on demand… So when people put their names in, it will create a new certificate automatically and get sent to their email."
I mean - people will enter their own name and email address and that will trigger the flow to generate the Certificate Automatically and it will get sent to their email.

I hope this is clear :)

Eugen

Eugen

Right now, I added a new entry with my yahoo id... but I did not get email with the certificate on the email address I put in the google sheet (yahoo).
I got however, three emails on my own email address, all with my name on it, not the name of the receiver of the certificate... (Eugen Test).

See pictures attached..

So, I entered the name Eugen test and email [email protected]
I received three emails with the name Eugen Popa on [email protected]....
So.. it works but.. not really :)

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PabblyMember3

Right now, I added a new entry with my yahoo id... but I did not get email with the certificate on the email address I put in the google sheet (yahoo).
I got however, three emails on my own email address, all with my name on it, not the name of the receiver of the certificate... (Eugen Test).

See pictures attached..

Thank you
We are doing some testing at our end. Please have patience and will get back to you.

P

PabblyMember3

See pictures attached..

Thank you
Can you please check your workflow, now It's working fine.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Hardik!
Thank you
How can I do it better next time so I wont have to take up from your time?

"Also, I want to have certificates Created on demand… So when people put their names in, it will create a new certificate automatically and get sent to their email."
I mean - people will enter their own name and email address and that will trigger the flow to generate the Certificate Automatically and it will get sent to their email.

I hope this is clear :)

Eugen
I guess you can use any form like Google form and ask people to fill that form to get the certificates

Eugen

Two more questions please:

1) Is there any way to customize the email people they get to download their Certificate?
2) Can I change which emial account is it comming from?

Right now it is set to my personal email address and I would like that they receive the email from my company's email address.

Is this possible?

Thank you

Eugen

Sorry... Its me again..

So... It was working and then it did not work anymore :)
Something happened and now I get the data in the Slides, no more PDF's :)

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 18.40.48.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 18.40.48.png
    178 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 18.40.51.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 18.40.51.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 86

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Team
Any news on this?

I am not getting the certificates :(
I have just checked your workflow again, it sometimes taking time to create the slide and couldn't generate the presentation ID.

I have just added a filter there, it will check for the presentation id in the above response and process the below steps.

Please check your workflow and test it.

P

PabblyMember3

After testing it again, I can confirm that I do NOT receive the certificate ... :)

Thank you
I just checked your workflow history, I didn't get any testing data from your end, could you please confirm. Also, share a video of your testing.
Also, make sure the emails must be from gmail domain.

Attachments

• Pabbly-Connect (1).png
    Pabbly-Connect (1).png
    69.6 KB · Views: 80

Eugen

Hey Naveen..
I will make an email

This is not the first time I made a flow with Certificates. The first one worked. This one did not.. and I really need to get this going :).
Here is the video...

P

PabblyMember3

Hey Naveen..
I will make an email

This is not the first time I made a flow with Certificates. The first one worked. This one did not.. and I really need to get this going :).
Here is the video...

Just checked your sheet can you confirm that, if you have configured the Auto Send on Schedule option from the addon. Since, the data is coming from the third-party application to your Google Sheet, you must have checked this option. It will send the data hourly. check attachment

That will take an hour to send the data from the sheet to Pabbly Connect also, the emails must belongs to your gmail account.

Attachments

• Participanti-Summit-NLP-Masters-Google-Sheets.png
    Participanti-Summit-NLP-Masters-Google-Sheets.png
    133.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited by a moderator: