• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create Document from Template

SDsurbro

I have integrated Jotform & Chatgpt. I would like to create a new google doc from a Google doc template leveraging the output from the Jotform & chatgpt. Has anyone been able to accomplish this?

I was able to create a new google doc, but unable to add the output from Chatgpt into the new doc.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please watch the video attached below to understand how you can setup Google Docs: Create Document from Template action event. (Skip to 11:44)

Make sure you have dynamic data tag {{data tag}} in your template.
1691091637176.png

SDsurbro

Thank you for the answer, the workflow I'm using in pabbly is Jotform===>Chatgpt===>create google document from template

What's the best way to pull the results from ChatGPT into a google Doc with a pre-built header and footer?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-08-03 at 1.53.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-03 at 1.53.00 PM.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 47

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
For prebuilt Header and Footer, Google Docs: Create Document from Template will work.

Please login to your Google Docs and Pabbly Connect account in an Incognito Tab, establish a new connection with your Google Docs account and try again.
1691099277948.png

1691099514723.png

SDsurbro

Thank you for the guidance, I was able to create a new doc, but how do I pull the details from Jotform & Chatgpt into the new document template that was created?

The goal is to create a new document with the Jotform & Chatgpt details pulled into it when a Jotform is filled out on our website. thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-08-03 at 3.19.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-03 at 3.19.08 PM.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please watch the video attached below; it could help you with your use case. Replace Google Forms with Jotform.