• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

CreateContact by CRM-API with Pabbly-API

Galestro

Hello
I would like to connect my CRM software LessannoyingCRM with Pabbly. There are leads coming in from a lead campaign on Facebook into Pabbly and after doing several reactions I would like to let Pabbly create a new contact by API in my CRM. However, I cant really interpret what should be put into what field in Pabbly and the samples from the CRM-API are more for php-programmers than for the form based automation of Pabbly.

Could you just help me with an initial configuration, then I could go on myself.

Its about a POST, I could not share my API-key here.

Cheers
Andreas

Attachments

• API Documentation - Less Annoying CRM.pdf
    60.9 KB · Views: 64
  • API Documentation - Less Annoying CRM 3.pdf
    69.3 KB · Views: 85
  • API Documentation - Less Annoying CRM 2.pdf
    150.1 KB · Views: 89

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Galestro

If you intend to employ the API request for an application within your workflow, you can utilize the action step labeled "API by Pabbly."

Moreover, for additional guidance on API utilization, you can make reference to the instructional video lesson provided below:

Galestro

Supreme,
thanks for the prompt reply. I know these tutorial. However, I am not really able to adapt your examples to my case to connect Less anoying CRM API to Pabbly API. I am lost where to put in the API key, the easiest thing is to choose "POST", put in the URL where the post request will be sent to.

>Make API calls by sending a POST request to https://api.lessannoyingcrm.com/v2/. Your >request should include an Authorization header containing only your API key.

However then I am lost, how to use authentication, and which header, JSON commands or which data I need to put into the pablly API form.

Would it be possible to play it with my example through?

Best regards
Andreas

Galestro

Supreme,
thanks for the prompt reply. I know these tutorial. However, I am not really able to adapt your examples to my case to connect Less anoying CRM API to Pabbly API. I am lost where to put in the API key, the easiest thing is to choose "POST", put in the URL where the post request will be sent to.

>Make API calls by sending a POST request to https://api.lessannoyingcrm.com/v2/. Your >request should include an Authorization header containing only your API key.

However then I am lost, how to use authentication, and which header, JSON commands or which data I need to put into the pablly API form.

Would it be possible to play it with my example through?

Best regards
Andreas
I just got one step further, I got it authenticated with my API-key. Now it is asking for a function name to call.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-10 at 15.13.57.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-10 at 15.13.57.png
    176.6 KB · Views: 61