• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Dashboard stats in PSB are clickable?

Pabbly Team

Staff member
[Customer Query] -

When I click on my dashboard, under missed payments, it shows 7 invoices. When I click on it to see what 7 invoices its referring to, it does not show me. How do I see who the missed payments and who the refunds were from? Clicking on either of these buttons shows me nothing. Please advise how to create reports for this kind of data?

S

Sonam

The stats on the Pabbly dashboard like "missed payments" are not clickable right now i.e. it'll not fetch up the required data. They just display a summary count on all activities of your account. Further, if you want to create reports on any specific data then you can set a filter on a single page like subscription & sales so that respective data will be fetched & displayed, certainly, you can then export the same to your records from the Pabbly account. For instance, please follow the screenshot below -

1620802090189.png

Therefore, recently a filter option on every page has been launched in Pabbly Subscription Billing that will support fetching the unique kind of records as per the need. Hence, using the above option you can easily manage any kind of data.