• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Data being changed again to custom API

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZlMDYzNDA0MzQ1MjZhNTUzZDUxMzc1MTY3NTQzNCI_3D_pc
My workflow has been working fine but recently the data being sent to a custom API in a step of the workflow was not in the format I set it to be and I'd like to know what it was changed and not sent correctly. The data in the step is set up like this in Image "1" but it was sent to the API as shown in image "2" with a bunch of nonsense slashes. Why was this done with my data? Please reference Task History ID - IjU3NjAwNTZlMDYzNDA0MzQ1MjZhNTUzZDUxMzc1MTY3NTQzNCI_3D_pc

1.png
2.png