• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Date/Time Formatter not converting correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Pls see the attached screenshot, the date/time formatter plugin is not converting the date correctly
Its converting 1st May 2022 into 5th Jan 2022

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 11.03.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 11.03.37 PM.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 61

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @virsingh77

As we can see you are not getting the date-time in proper format and because of that the data is not getting converted accordingly.

Though have made a small workaround in your workflow and it is working fine. Kindly review that and let us know if that works for you.

2022-05-04_12h14_00.png

Hello,
This is till not correct the date I am passing is 5/1/2022 (MM/DD/YYYY) which is 1st may 2022
The output I'm getting is with YYYY-MM-DD conversion is 2022-01-05 which is 5th Jan 2022

Hello, have tried Asia/Kolkata and few other time zones, but it doesn't help

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220505-181810.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505-181810.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 60

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @virsingh77

Can you change the Data Time format which is coming from your Google Sheets to this Eg- "2022-05-01 06:30:00 +0000" then it would be easy to convert the time and timezone as Google Calendars asks for.

2022-05-06_10h40_35.png

Actually I use Google forms to populate the excel sheet and in google forms the date is sent in that format only, i.e., in MM/DD/YYYY

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @virsingh77

Could you please tell us if your data is coming from another application or if you are manually feeding it? So if you getting data from a third-party application, in that case, you need to check both the options of "Send On Event" and "Auto Send on Schedule" and by enabling both the options then the data can be forwarded in 1hr. That is something associated with Google API and we cannot change or manipulate it.

And if you are adding the row manually then kindly select "Send on Event" only. Then try adding a new row to test the workflow.

1652073978101.png

Else you can re-capture the webhook response again and remap the action event if you made any changes in your Google Sheets.

Hello,
My data is getting populated through Google forms. So it's manually entered to Google forms, from where it's automatically fed into the Google sheets
I've selected both Send On Event" and "Auto Send on Schedule" in my Google sheet but it still is not creating the event in Google calendars using pabbly

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @virsingh77

Kindly clearly explain your concern, was the data not getting into your workflow or the data is coming to your workflow but Event is not creating.

If data is coming from your Google Sheets but unable to create an event then kindly cross-check the data which is required to pass in Google Calendars' action event to create an event once.

Else you can share the name of the workflow in which you are having trouble configuring.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @virsingh77

As we can see from your workflow's recent history log, it seems like you haven't sent the Google Sheets data properly as a result no data is received by the Google Sheets trigger event and the further action steps didn't get the required data.

Kindly re-capture the webhook response and try again.

2022-05-10_15h46_22.png

Status
Not open for further replies.