• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Deleting row in Google Sheet

Hi

I am using API to send a form which looks up a value in Google Sheets and then delete the row.

My steps are
1. Webhook
2. Google Sheets: Lookup Row
3. Google Sheets: Delete Row

I can get the response but when I go to delete row it asks Start Row Number and End Row Number.

How do I complete this please?

I want it to delete the whole single row where the entry was found in the lookup.

Hi

At the Math step, what is the relevance of 1 here
screenshot_2171.png

Is it always 1? Or how do I work out what number to put here

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @pabbledabble

To delete the row of the Google Sheets, you need to fill the immediate upper index of that desired row index, in terms to delete the row.

The subtraction on the Math operator is to get the upper row index to set the limit to delete the row, so it will always be subtracted by 1.

Further, you can try the similar work on our sample workflow -
https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/WhJSYAdQUnpeF1QuDm9QeVhLBzAJVQc9XU0GD1w5URc#

Google Sheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yH5pYODOoSHqd1QphTX-TXFsVYZrpEtdSvDg-p47TWw/edit?usp=sharing