• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Duplicate Execution of the Flow

Hi , I have created Flow to automate the customer created in Hubspot to another CRM My Pipeline . Whenever a new contact is created in Hubspot a new contact is also created in MyPipeline , However this flow keeps on repeating every 15 minutes resulting in consumption my permitted tasks. I have to manually close the flow from triggering . Please help me to resolve,

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @manmeetsinghbhatti

Could you please use the latest trigger event New Contact Added in the hubspot and then run the workflow?

1665663556050.png

Hi @Kunal Valuskar ,
I have now created the flow once again . Today is 26th October , The Trigger of 15th is getting triggered again and again resulting in the usage of my tasks . Snapshot attached. New contacts haev been added in the hubspot today , ut they are not getting triggered. Any solution for this. Rgds, Manmeet

Screenshot 2022-10-26 at 5.55.35 PM.png

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @manmeetsinghbhatti

Could you please check the task history for the workflow Hubspot2Mypipeline? We can check that you have got the latest lead in the Hubspot on 27th October successfully and it has created a contact in My Pipeline as well. Screenshot for your refernece:-

1666857066732.png

Thanks
Kunal