• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Edit value in a cell

akgshanmuga

Hi, i wish to create an integration wherein the process to edit a value in a particular cell is automated.
Can you please throw some light on this?
Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @akgshanmuga

If you are using Google Sheets, you can use the "Update Row" action step for your concern. Further, you can refer to our tutorial video for a better understanding.

Thanks!

akgshanmuga

Thanks for your response.

But my query is still unresolved.

Let me explain with an example.

I have a google sheet wherein my customers input their passport expiry date.

Now i serve them by sending reminders before 30 days.

I have made integration with Pabbly connect and sending reminder email is automated now.

Everything works fine.

Here, I wish to do one more automation, ie to send a link along with the reminder to update their data.

So if a customer wishes to update his new passport renewal date, he can just click that link and update.

If you can assist me in this workflow, will be gratified.

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @akgshanmuga

Could you please explain the term "So if a customer wishes to update his new passport renewal date, he can just click that link and update?" and how do you want to send the link.

akgshanmuga

Hi Sir,

When sending the reminder email or WA, I wish to include the link for updating the value too. So the workflow will include that automation too.

That would be an excellent automation and customer will have an excellent experience.

Can you please guide?

Thanks

akgshanmuga

Could you please explain the term "So if a customer wishes to update his new passport renewal date, he can just click that link and update?" and how do you want to send the link.
Sir,

On the date of expiry of the passport, we send an email to remind about the same.

We have created workflow for this event and it works fine.

My query now is, in the same email, is it possible to attach a link, wherein if the customer clicks the link, he can directly edit the corresponding value in that particular cell.
NameEmail idMobile NoPassport Expiry date
Ravi[email protected]900003000012.10.2021
Kumar[email protected]630006300030.12.2021

Here Mr Ravi gets an email today saying him to renew his passport.

It will be great if a link is provided in the same email wherein if Ravi clicks that link, he can enter the new date of his passport expiry.

Can you help me with this integration?

Thanks

onifaie

i thank mybea can use sheackbox when you click to true the link update to renew or the date expire narery ( 10 days ) you can use if statment

i hope this helpfull

akgshanmuga

i thank mybea can use sheackbox when you click to true the link update to renew or the date expire narery ( 10 days ) you can use if statment

i hope this helpfull
Sir, can't understand your reply. Can you please do the spellcheck. Thanks for your concern.