• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Encharge - Select subaccount

WebImap

Hello, I want to add people to an Encharge subaccount, but from Pabbly Connect it does not give a selection of which subaccount to add the person to and ends up adding it to the main one.
Any ideas?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @WebImap

Could you please share a reference with the help of a screenshot on what you mean by adding people in a sub-account in Encharge?

WebImap

Hey @WebImap

Could you please share a reference with the help of a screenshot on what you mean by adding people in a sub-account in Encharge?

Maybe these screenshots help.

In the first screenshot, I select my profile to choose which account to view/manage.
1653894352135.png

This second screenshot shows the accounts I have on my profile. We see that the "parent" account can contain up to 12 sub accounts. And one of those 12 subaccounts is the one I want to use in pabbly, instead of using the main account.

1653894418348.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @WebImap

We looked into the API documentation of Encharge and they do not offer any action event or feature to add a subaccount while creating a contact.

1653911963796.png

hmba2

I also find no option to select or validate a different account. Is the validation happening using the email id used for pabbly login? So, if Pabbly's and Encharges email matches, does it assume that thats the only connection possible?

Please help!

WebImap

I also find no option to select or validate a different account. Is the validation happening using the email id used for pabbly login? So, if Pabbly's and Encharges email matches, does it assume that thats the only connection possible?

Please help!
You can connect any encharge account to pabbly, for example:
In pabbly I have the account [email protected]
In encharge I have several accounts:
[email protected]
[email protected]

In pabbly connect, when creating a workflow, when selecting the encharge application, it tells you to connect, and when connecting I can choose both the [email protected] and [email protected] accounts, but only from the menu to connect.
If it automatically logs you in and you can't add a new connection to encharge, you can try putting the browser in incognito mode, that's what I did.