• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error #200

Sandmannd

Setting this up and get the following error. How do I fix it?

(#200) If posting to a group, requires app being installed in the group, and \
either publish_to_groups permission with user token, or both pages_read_engagement \
and pages_manage_posts permission with page token; If posting to a page, \
requires both pages_read_engagement and pages_manage_posts as an admin with \
sufficient administrative permission

Attachments

• 01.PNG
    01.PNG
    39.4 KB · Views: 67

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sandmannd

We looked into your workflow and found that you might not have installed the Pabbly App in your FB group.

Else, if you have already installed it please uninstall it and then install it back.

- Go to your Facebook account.
- Visit your desired Facebook Group.
- Under the Manage Group area, Click on Settings.
- Edit Apps section under Manage advanced settings.
- Click on Add App button, Search for the Pabbly Connect app and Install it.

2021-07-15_10h58_35.png

reconrad

So I had this same problem, and I went in and installed the pabbly connect app in the facebook group, but for some reason it didn't post the image from the facebook page to the facebook group?

Fagun Shah

So I had this same problem, and I went in and installed the pabbly connect app in the facebook group, but for some reason it didn't post the image from the facebook page to the facebook group?
I replied on your question, check it.

Fchaves

Adding here. I can see a hit by Pabbly on the group but it does not post the text from the workflow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-31-20-05-33-666_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-31-20-05-33-666_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    482.5 KB · Views: 75

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Adding here. I can see a hit by Pabbly on the group but it does not post the text from the workflow.

Did you re-authorize your account already?

It seems the issue is related to some permission.

I am not sure if it is related to a private group. Because I can't even open the group link.

This needs to be checked whether you can automate something in a private group.

Can you try posting to another group that is not private and see if that is working for you?

1635739115122.png

Fchaves

Hey man! I found a weird behavior which I believe is a Facebook problem. I'll share this in video later with you so you know and maybe can help others with the same issue. It's working :) You rock! Thanks again!