• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error with Lookup Table function

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTY1MDYzZjA0MzU1MjZhNTUzNjUxMzE1MTYwNTQzNiI_3D_pc
Occasionally I have Lookup Table request that throws an error and breaks the rest of the API workflow. Here is the Lookup Table:
1705551959517.png

The Data In is here:
1705552020104.png

...and the error here:
1705552219870.png

I have the rest of the syntax available. This is a recurring error.

I really need assistance fast.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @troycoker08

We've passed on your issue to our technical team, and they're actively working on resolving it.

Moreover, based on your recent activity log, it appears that the Lookup Table action step is functioning properly. If you continue to experience the same error, please inform us.