• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Extracting data from URL variables

Hello, tried to search but couldn't find solution.
I want to extract data from URL variables

example: com?variable1=one&variable2=two
So variable 1 and 2 always the same, just the values (one, two) are changing

For example
.com?price=300&location=London
How to extract that data, i understand we can do that with TEXT Formater but if i use BEFORE and AFTER, i will only get 1 data point, not both or 4 5

Thank you
Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 13.41.53.png

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @raynimator

To extract key-value pairs or data from a URL, I kindly request you to refer to the workflow that I am sharing with you.

Please take a look at the workflow and try it out on your end.

Screenshot for your reference:

image (11).png

Please let me know if you are facing any issues.

Arshita

Staff member
Alright, Please try this from your end and let me know if you face any kind of issues.