• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Feature - Before Google Calendar Event Starts

aristosv

Any considerations on adding this option to "Google Calendar: Event Started" trigger?

Greenshot 2022-07-11 09.30.53.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @aristosv

As of now, the feature is not available on the platform, but you can refer to the following video tutorial for the workaround which might help you out.

aristosv

The video suggests that I should use "Get All Events" option, and then use the iterator. The problem with the iterator is that it can only process the first 500 records in the calendar, which is a problem for any of my clients with more than 500 events in their calendars.

Greenshot 2022-07-11 11.43.35.png

Any other workaround I can use?

Also, are there any plans on adding the "Time Before" feature I mentioned?

Fagun Shah

This might work.

Use Scheduler as trigger and then use Google Calendar action called - Search Events (Advanced) to get only tomorrow events. That will be less than 500 and then you can use iterator to set reminders for those.

aristosv

can you elaborate on what should be defined on these fields? I entered a date to find events for, but I get an error.

1.png

wibbler

For the search term, it should be the date you are looking for. If you want it to be dynamic (i.e. change every day) I've used a Date/Time Formatter before the Search Events step to find the date:

1669477558819.png